Wednesday, September 7, 2011

About Me

     My name is Grace Harper and I am currently in 10th grade. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland and lived there for about a year. After living there I moved to Marblehead, Massachusetts. I lived there for 8 years and moved at the end of second grade. When my parents told me I had to leave and move to Michigan I was devastated. It was so upsetting that I had to leave all my friends behind. But when my family and I got to Grosse Pointe we all loved it.
     

     I am very fortunate to have a family as good as mine. I have two younger siblings. One is named Emme and she is 11 the other is named Charlotte and she just turned 6. My parents got divorced when I was in second grade so I live with my mom on weekdays and every other weekend I go stay at my dads house. My dad just got married this past November and has a new wife named Jean. She is very kindhearted and the two of us get along great. The two of them are also expecting a new baby boy that is due sometime next week. We are all very excited. My mom is getting married on November 12th. Her fiancé Larry has three children named Lauren, Mikey, and Margoux. We all get along great and have a lot of fun together. I have known them for about 6 years already so its like were already family. I also have big families on both my mom and dads side. They are all crazy and chaotic but they just make my life more entertaining.
    

      I run on the cross country team for south. The sport takes up a lot of time and energy. To be a good runner you really have to be dedicated and want to do it. Most people probably think running is so boring and a waste of time but the feeling you get after you finish a race is amazing. You feel so accomplished and want to do it again. Its very challenging but its defiantly worth all the hard work. Its such a big team with great girls and everyone gets so close throughout the season its great. The team just feels like one big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment